The trip of a lifetime for my birthday

 So as many of you may or may not know, I am an anglophile 

well, my Mom (who is also an anglophile) and I got to go on the trip of a lifetime across the "pond" a whirlwind 3-week trip to England where we saw London both old and new. We visited many towns, cities, and villages, and we also visited large estate houses some from our fave television programs we took tours on doubledecker buses. Then we rode on the tube and took the train we also enjoyed the black cabs we saw and toured many cathedrals and castles we got to see the US president and the king and queen ( both in their motorcades) we enjoyed long drives through the English countryside and an amazing week out by the sea in a little village called Port Isacc there we saw dolphins we went to many museums ate amazing food and saw all the iconic English landmarks Big Ben, the London Eye, both Windsor and Buckingham palace, we enjoyed the cooler weather and all the lovely people we met along the way, of course, there was some shopping to be had as well this trip has not only deepened my love of all things English it's given me a new deeper love for my mother who was just a blast to hang out with what an amazing trip thank you, mom.

Popular Posts