Trying to catch my floating vision.

 Once again I feel like starting over (with this blog and my path in life) So let me first off say, I am not going through a divorce/separation. I am however once again in that raw stage of redefining who I am and my values ECT...aside from being mom to two amazing souls.  My life is really amazing in so many ways. This being said I am once again starting over with my "CORE" journey. I am taking a small break from school. A 3 week trip to England with my mom in July of this year (2023) really knocked things off course. It was an amazing trip I'll write about that trip in another post. It was during this amazing trip that I had the realization, that if I am ever going to move forward and stop feeling stuck (which I have been feeling a lot lately) I need to get a job.  I found a wonderful job working as a caregiver for a dementia unit. This being said Just because I now have this job, it does not mean that I am giving up on school. To me, that's just NOT an option. While I am in this transition between job and school I have been enjoying spanish launge content. I do not fully know spanish yet. I can understand some but I am far from speeking.  learning spanish is one of my many goals. So like I said lots of new things. Now I feel it is time to sign off this post with a quote that stuck with me this week.

"Unless you are absolutely sure that there is life after death, this is the only chance you get to prove your humanity."-Unknown

Popular Posts