Life

I think I have skipped over the most important part of my life to date. It was in 2020 that I found out after many many doctor's apps that I in fact do not have Parkinson's like originally thought. What a relief this was. I  thank the Lord every day. This being said, this doc did say that she thinks all my symptoms are related to another less threatening but equally just as annoying condition called Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD). Again this being said I am not going to dwell on it. I have so much good going on in my life. These things need to be my number 1 priority. For one thing, I can't believe that I am the mother too Two AMAZING!!! kids My daughter Zoey will be 13 this march and my son is now 7. The Lord has blessed me with so much good. I am still married to the love of my life. We are going on 9 years now. wow, how time really does fly. I got my high school diploma in 2019 and ever since I have been in college. I am studying Psychology with a forensic emphasis. I have been loving every min of it.  

Popular Posts