Jesus in my Kitchen

 I have been feeling a call from the Lord, to continue on with this blog. So I have decided over the course of much prayer, that I need to revamp the blog. I am feeling this same call too also share my "Vocation of Motherhood. A lot of things have changed over the course of the last year. I started college online. I am working towards my Bachelors of science in psychology ( with an emphasis in forensic Psychology). My end goal will be to get into clinical psychology. This is a job field that will alow me help others who are in need as well as work in and around the trenches of my vocation of Motherhood. I have chosen this new blog title of "Jesus In My Kitchen because I am working to invite the Lord into every aspect of my daily life. As a stay at home mother, were is the one place I can be found most offten? Thats right you guessed it, In my kitchen. Cooking, cleaning, Preparing for family life, and last but not least praying. Most of my voction revolves hevaly around my kitchen so this seemed like an apt title to use. 


Madion H.

Popular Posts