Life after 2020

 My life over the last year has been wonderful and whimsical. Yes COVID 19 is causing 2021 to be a bit crazy, but that has not stopped me from living my life to the best of my abilities. I have been enjoying life.  I have once again like I have done often over the course of this blog,  switched my faith. I Believe this time I have found the one I am sticking with. The one that resonates with my soul. I am in the process of converting to Catholicism And I love 💕 💗 💖 it more than I have loved any other path I have been on. I have started college, working my way through my Bachelor's degree. In the field of psychology. I am also grieving the loss of my Grandmother, She passed peacefully surrounded by her loved ones on memorial day morning last month. I am going to be revamping this Blog yet again and in doing so there will be more posts. Hope everyone has a wonderful day.

Madison H. 

Popular Posts