My New Beginning TRIGGER WARNING!




trigger-warning-my-next-post-may-be-triggering-to-some-13211720PLEASE READ WITH CAUTION AT YOUR OWN RISK.
I felt it time to share a small but Monumental Part of My life story I had my son (my 2nd and last baby) last January 13th 2016 he was born premature by 1 month 35 weeks well prier to his birth i had started counselling because i knew i had a predisposition for postpartum mental health issues well i thought counseling was the cure all to my many problems but i just at some point ( I don't realy know when) started spiraling into a deep deep dark place to a sadness that has No reason for being and Does not care how much support you have from Family and friends witch I have plenty of well anyway last Sunday I had the deepest darkest moment of my Life ( Please delete if not ok to post) I don't know what Truly transpired its mostly a Blur but when everything was said and done I looked down and realized I had taken a knife to my wrist now I have never done anything Like that in my life it was not normal for me to self harm but their it was hard evinced in RED and WHITE that I had gone over the edge I quickly put that knife down and vowed to Get the help I needed to NEVER EVER DO THAT AGAIN I vowed to myself that I would do whatever was in my power to never go off the edge again I am please to report that I am on Day 3 of Celexa (an SSRI ) and I feel so much better I know it takes a few weeks to fully kick in but oh man The fact that after 3 1/2 pills 10 mg is helping Oh my gosh I think it took the edge off of my symptoms making life bearable again so relived that once I get to my regular dose of 20 Mg I might be truly feeling better but right now I feel like I can cope phew
 
 
 

Popular Posts